Invited Lectures and Short Courses
- “Opportunities to Support Mental Health with Virtual Reality Nature Videos” – 10th Jun 2020, Invited speaker for Women Tech Global Conference 2020 (conference held online due to COVID-19). Here are the slides.
- “Human Perception I: Physiology” and “Human Perception II: Cognition and Experience” – 28th Aug 2019, Short course for the Joensuu Summer Course on Optics, University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu, Finland
- “Vestibular System, Neurophysiology of VR Sickness and Human Subjects Research” – 23rd Apr 2019, Guest lecture for the VR Systems and Humans course, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland
Invited International Lectures
- “Augmented & Virtual Reality: Beyond Gaming” – 8th Mar 2020, Invited panel for WECode 2020, Harvard University, Cambridge, USA (conference held online due to COVID-19)
- “El Cerebro y la Mente: An Introduction to Cognitive Neuroscience for HCI” – 2nd Oct 2019, Invited lecture at the Centro de Investigación en Matemáticas, Guanajuato, Mexico
- “Virtual Reality for Medical Applications” – 14th Nov 2018, Guest lecture for the Virtual and Augmented Reality Course, Tilburg University, Tilburg, Netherlands